The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
How do you make up your mind about how to live with a mental illness?
- Receive an official diagnosis (Accept It)
- Research your feelings, emotions, and behaviors online (You Change)
- Ask your immediate circle about it (Look At The Situation Another Way)
- Keep it to yourself and hope for a better day (Do Nothing)
- Stop thinking about it and let it go (Leave The Situation)
Which option(s) did/have you chosen?
Really, just how well ARE they working out for you?
And, are you happy with the outcome of how you have chosen to live your life? If you aren’t, then it is because … You are complacent in the way things are because you BELIEVE you’ve tried everything, and you cope with that by hoping a clean slate and a fresh start is out there in the form of a next paycheck, the shrink-wrapped snack, the partner of your dreams…
View original post 830 more words