Early this morning I was contacted by someone that runs a prayer network to do a bible reading and devotion, so here we go.
I eventually came up with the following reading
He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young. Isaiah 40:11 because Our good Shepherd gathers us in his arms and carries us “in his bosom,” a picture of intimacy and closeness and deep care, and he gently leads us.
I can testify to the fact that God does care for us at all times from joy to sadness.
As I write this I am thinking of the troubles in Afghanistan. I pray for Gods hand in that situation
Finally in the video we are reminded that God cares for us in a special way!
I found this 30 day self esteem challenge. I’m going to see if I can complete it all, and wanted you to complete it with me.
1. List 10 things that you love about yourself?
2. List 5 things that make you smile or make you happy?
3. What is 1 fear or 1 goal that you would like to conquer?
4. What do you do to make yourself feel better when you’re having a bad day?
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
6. What are some obstacles that are preventing you from accomplishing your goal? What can you do to overcome those obstacles
7. Do you think that you care too much of what others think of you? If so, how can you change that?
8. What is a food that you enjoy that makes you feel good?
9. Do you have genuine respect for yourself and who you…
View original post 372 more words