We all have our own sources for coziness. Some of us may string twinkle lights around our homes while others light deliciously scented-smelling candles. What are all the things that make you feel cozy? Bella Grace by Stampington Melinda
So my high functioning 9 years old who generally speaking hates most sports asked to try ice skating. I jumped on it.
We had a first lesson with a veteran ice skating coach who seemed right out of the military.
Apparently during the session my son kept on expressing that he was scared.
At the end of the lesson the coach comes to me and tells me:”your son kept on using the F word”
I was shocked, literally my mouth was in a O shape … my son doesn’t curse! I guess he saw my indignation and he mouthed: “Fear”… then went on saying that he doesn’t want to hear fear from him.
I took it all in for a few days then I texted him saying that we will probably try another coach next week. He asked why and I explained the HFA issue and that the fact that…
View original post 201 more words
“PTSD: It’s not the person refusing to let go of the past, but the past refusing to let go of the person.”
Said the husband who had cheated on his wife for 15 years …
– “Is it really going to be like this until the day I die?”
– “Are we never going to have the normal life we used to have?”
– “I feel I can’t behave the same as everybody else … and I really want to act the same as everybody else.”
– “I really thought by now you would have healed, and then moved on.”
– “I never, ever thought that it was going to take this long.”
– “I’m angry that I can’t say ‘yes’ to things I’d like to do (because I’m never sure if it is going to trigger you.)”
– “This feels like a life sentence, one I never…
View original post 107 more words
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.Bible~ — Kindness – Wisdom💥
As mentioned in the introduction, I have been been discussing the differences between Calvinism and Provisionalism with a fellow blogger. One particular response grabbed my attention and I am trying to understand his position, by referring to his proof texts and logic. This is the fourth portion of his response (in red), along with the […]Calvin’s Concerns – Comment Response 12 – John 10:26 — Considering the Bible