Know Your Worth; Own Your Life
One of my family’s traditions is, every year, we make some Christmas ornaments 🙂 We love creating, laughing, singing, and enjoying every aspect of the experience.
This is why I’ve chosen ornaments as our next Blogmas topic!
Let’s get started, shall we?
1. Paint Swirl Bulbs: These are SO cute and so easy! All you need is:
- Two bottles of paint (Deco Art or any other acrylic paint)
- Clear plastic/glass ornaments
2. Scrap Fabric Tree Ornaments: Another easy and fairly cheap idea. All you need is:
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Material (ribbon, old clothes, sewing fabric scraps)
- Hot glue gun
- Twine/yarn works too
3. Rustic Clay Scripts Ornaments: These will cost a little more to make but not by much. All you need is:
- Air dry clay
- Alphabet stamps
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Clay/Play Dough cutters (any shape)
View original post 487 more words