Christmas holiday party? I’m in the UK Nova the only person that’s allowed a Christmas Party is our Prime Minister.😂😂(If you get what I mean!)
These are a few ideas to win the affection at any holiday party. Dips are easy, yummy, and inexpensive dishes that are a win!
🎄5 Christmas Dip Recipes🎅🏼
1. Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Dip: the recipe is from Miranda at Cookie Dough and Mitt. Click this link for directions.
- 4 (.73 oz) envelopes hot cocoa mix without marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. cool whip, thawed
- 2 -3 T. vanilla mallow bits
2. Peppermint Fluff Dip: This looks too pretty to eat! Haha The recipe and directions came from this page. I can’t paste an image so please go visit The Pinning Momma and see how delicious this looks.
- 1 container (7 oz.) Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 c Peppermints, crushed
- Chocolate graham crackers, or other dippers
View original post 252 more words