“I have a gaping, bleeding hole in my soul.”
1. What happened to you mattered. It really, really mattered.
2. It wasn’t your fault, and you didn’t ask for it. This is one situation where you truly are a victim.
3. You’re no longer the person you used to be. You’re a shell of the person you used to be. You’re profoundly changed; you hardly recognize yourself.
4. This has turned your life completely upside down … So you don’t know what to believe anymore … And you don’t know who to believe anymore … And you’re afraid to trust … And you’re afraid to hope … And you’re afraid to believe that things will work out for you
5. You can’t relax and enjoy your life as you don’t know when the other shoe is going to drop. At any time of day, and on any random…
View original post 292 more words